Parckdesign is an event exploring the role of green space in the Brussels-Capital Region. The Edition 2012, Garden, propose interventions on wastelands in Molenbeek and Anderlecht. Click on the map to discover the different interventions.
Maps and guide books are available at the central point. From there you can do a tour and discover all the interventions by foot or by bike. Enjoy the visit!
Central point: Curo-Hall rue Ropsy Chaudron, 7 – 1070 Bruxelles
Open every day from 10:00 to 18:00 from June 29th till October 14th 2012.
Departure of the Trash Taxi from Curo-Hall every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 13:00 to 18:00
- Borderline – Stéphanie Buttier & Sophie Larger
- Le jardin de l’eSKYlier – Studio Basta & Wagon Landscaping
- Garden Bridges – Thilo Folkerts
- Where is the dog of Erasmus – Ralf Witthaus
- Source de Friche – Marjetica Potrč & OOZE
- Curo Garden – Raumlabor
- Plaine X70 – OST Collective, Studio Public, Collective ETC &Thiphaine Hameau
- Cascoland Triangle Parcking
- Trash Taxi, occupation of transformation – Jeanne Van Heeswijk & Marcel Vander Meijs
- Open Empty Lot - Lara Almarcegui